Selling your home is a big financial and emotional decision. We are here to guide you through the process to make sure that you feel comfortable every step of the way.
We will handle all aspects of your property sale, from pricing, marketing and showings to the intricate steps involved in closing the deal. Guiding you through the entire process; ensure discretion, report to you regularly, promote your listing to the widest possible buyer audience via web and to the entire brokerage community, seek pre-qualified buyer prospects and provide personal representation at every showing.
Once offers come in, we will skillfully negotiate on your behalf with full knowledge of all activity associated with your property to secure the best price and the quickest closing. We will be working hard to bring the sale to its successful conclusion and all the details of transfer of ownership.
• Market your home as a “Coming Soon Listing” on Zillow BEFORE it goes live on the Multiple Listing Service.
• Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service.
• Present your home as a “Featured Listing” on Zillow, multiple websites and my personal web pages.
• Price your home competitively to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
• Promote your home at the company sales meeting.
• Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
• Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable.
• Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
• Contact, over the next seven days, my buyer leads, center of influence and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
• Conduct “Open House(s)” to generate traffic to prospective buyers.
• Inform neighbors of “Open House” so they can tell their friends and family that may be looking to move to the area.
• Add additional exposure through a professional sign.
• Whenever possible, pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
• Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
• When possible, have the cooperating Broker(s) in the area tour your home.
• Follow-up with the salespeople who have shown your home to obtain their feedback and response.
• Assist you in arranging interim financing if necessary.
• Represent you on all offer presentations and to assist you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
• Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted with all mortgage, title and other closing procedures.